Reports To: Vice President, Technology Operation Support ServicesAbout Avida:
AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
Purpose Of Position:
Develop innovative and robust technical solutions for clients and be responsible for internal & external technology operation day to day basis. Oversee purchasing of assets.
- Resolve Level 3 escalated hardware and software cases.
- Monitor network health by analyzing tickets trends, publish progress reports and recommend proactive actions which address the root cause of widespread issues.
- Interpret client needs and develop technological solutions to enable clients to achieve business objectives by collaborating with internal teams.
- Research potential hardware and software solutions including but not limited to:
- · Evaluate media players and display technologies.
- · Examine and document new and existing digital signage software platforms
- Documentation of process, proposal and troubleshooting methods.
- Make recommendations for operational best practices, policies and procedures.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with vendors and operational partners to deliver efficient and effective service to clients.
- Support the team by answering incoming technical calls, as required.
- Responsible for Office IT infrastructure including hardware, software, hosted and in-house servers.
- Take accountability for delivering consistently on all assigned tasks.
- Escalate any potential issues and provide support to team members as required.
- Master the use and functionality of internal systems and software.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Avida’s clients and programs.
- Perform administrative tasks as requested and required.
- Know and apply latest best practices when innovating client solutions.
- Perform other role-related responsibilities as assigned by reporting manager due to operational effectiveness.
- Consistently execute Objectives & key results and review on a regular basis.
- Project Management
- OS platform &endash; Linux & Windows
- Knowledge of LCD operation (Digital signage)
- MS Office Suite expert along with PBX phone system knowledge
- Web server management
Experience & Education:
- Computer Science & Engineering Certification or related experience
- 5+ years in DOOH field
- 3+ years in Office IT responsibility
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please include the job title you wish to apply for in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page