AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
AVIDA is a retail experience agency. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all. Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered. We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
AVIDA is seeking an entry-level Program Administrative Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you’ll assist the Programs team with program implementation, content trafficking, deployment, and other administrative tasks as required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with Program Coordinators or Managers, assist with planning digital content playlists and trafficking content as required
- Support projects on a tactical level during implementation, and meet project timelines as outlined by the project lead
- Proofread client deliverables and content prior to delivery
- Document digital playlist and content status, and next steps
- Own and deliver consistently on all assigned administrative tasks, independently; act as the day-to-day support for all project team members
- Work closely with project lead to complete tasks and escalate any potential issues
- Master the use and functionality of internal systems and software related to playlist management
- Acquire a general understanding of assigned client’s digital content and playlists
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Unparalleled organization and attention to detail; build reputation for impeccable delivery
- Maintain a high level of performance and professionalism under pressure
- Complete tasks on time and anticipate next steps proactively
- Demonstrate clear, well-structured, and concise communications related to content and playlist coordination and administrative tasks
- Understand when to escalate client/project concerns; work to provide solution options when identifying problems
- Cultivate an understanding of client and team working relationship(s); apply knowledge to anticipate needs and mitigate potential delivery delays
- Contribute to team and AVIDA's culture by volunteering support
- College Diploma or University Degree in a related field;
- Minimum 1 year related experience in project coordination, administrative support, or marketing coordination;
- Experience with digital projects or digital marketing an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication and engagement skills;
- Comfortable and able to effectively facilitate discussions with internal stakeholders;
- Strong and proactive problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills;
- Can work autonomously, but is a team player;
- Incomparable attention to detail;
- Has a passion for creating and delivering great experiences.
What we offer:
- Strategy and innovation-focused company facing rapid growth
- Inclusive and engaging team atmosphere, with supportive and collaborative mentality
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants are only able to contact those shortlisted for interviews.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Nov,22,2018Director of Technology Operations and Support Services
Posted: Nov,5,2018Graphic Design And Illustration Animator
Posted: Oct,11,2018NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Logistics and Installation Coordinator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Sep,17,2018Program/Account Manager (FILLED)
Posted: Aug,20,2018Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (Eng/Fre)
Posted: Aug,14,2018Program Administrative Coordinator (Entry-Level)