AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
AVIDA is seeking a Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll assist in planning, deploying, and managing our clients' retail experience programs. You will be the bridge between our clients and our internal strategy, design, and technical teams. You’ll have impeccable written and oral communication skills, have exceptional project management skills and understand traditional and agile methodologies, and have the ability to establish strong relationships with clients.
In addition to being technically proficient and well organized, you’re a critical thinker with the experience, ability, and winning personality capable of aligning various stakeholders in complex organizations. AVIDA’s Program Managers work closely across functional teams in order to deliver great retail experiences, and are a true hybrid of account and project managers.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to understand all aspects of client business needs and program requirements, and balance client interests with internal recommendations and priorities;
- Work with internal teams and partners to evaluate project scope, budget, schedules, risks, and required resources for project delivery, and implement project management best practices internally;
- Prepare estimates, critical path timelines, and internal specifications/job requests with timely follow through, and plan, organize and manage project meetings and other activities as well as contractors and 3rd party vendor resource;
- Maintain accurate records of all activities within the project including maintenance of complete project dockets;
- Facilitate team meetings (daily stand-ups, demos, sprint planning, backlog refinement, and retrospective and post-project analysis sessions);
- Prepare and present projects status reports to the client and leadership teams;
- Management of production, procurement, and resource planning/executing, including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication;
- Take ownership of the clients' programs by proactively monitoring, measuring, and reporting against KPIs, and make recommendations to client and internal project teams on program optimization, and continuous learning to understand key issues in retail across verticals;
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Strong client management and engagement skills;
- Comfortable and able to effectively facilitate discussions with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Technical knowledge of project management in an agile environment;
- High level of proficiency with digital product development and work flow management;
- Excellent presentation skills, and written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid time management and organizational skills;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams on creative projects;
- Can lead projects autonomously, but is a team player;
- Incomparable attention to detail;
- In dealings with all people, knows when to be firm, and when to bend;
- Has a passion for creating and delivering great experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Minimum 3 years related experience in account management, project management, digital product management, or program management;
- Experience with digital projects an asset;
- PMP certification (completion or in progress) an asset
What we offer:
- Strategy and innovation-focused company facing rapid growth
- Inclusive and engaging team atmosphere, with supportive and collaborative mentality
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for advancement
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants are only able to contact those shortlisted for interviews.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Nov,22,2018Director of Technology Operations and Support Services
Posted: Nov,5,2018Graphic Design And Illustration Animator
Posted: Oct,11,2018NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Logistics and Installation Coordinator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Sep,17,2018Program/Account Manager (FILLED)
Posted: Aug,20,2018Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (Eng/Fre)
Posted: Aug,14,2018Program Administrative Coordinator (Entry-Level)