AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
AVIDA is immediately seeking a NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator to assist the team with our upcoming NetSuite implementation as well as providing additional support to help manage, support and configure the system after go-live.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading the team to a successful implementation of NetSuite by consulting and liaising between NetSuite and Avida
- Providing internal end-user support including training and maintaining proper system access for all roles
- Support customer requests for customization, new save searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Provide daily administrative support within NetSuite
- Integrating legacy, help desk, project management, inventory, accounting, human resources systems into NetSuite
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Proven prior experience with NetSuite implementation (minimum 3 implementations)
- Experience with NetSuite data migration and data integration
- Functional knowledge of NetSuite required
- Ability to train a small team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- NetSuite certifications
- Accomplished in NetSuite implementation and administration
- Certified as a NetSuite Administration
- Demonstrate full understanding of all NetSuite modules
What we offer:
- Strategy and innovation-focused company facing rapid growth
- Inclusive and engaging team atmosphere, with supportive and collaborative mentality
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for advancement
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Nov,22,2018Director of Technology Operations and Support Services
Posted: Nov,5,2018Graphic Design And Illustration Animator
Posted: Oct,11,2018NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Logistics and Installation Coordinator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Sep,17,2018Program/Account Manager (FILLED)
Posted: Aug,20,2018Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (Eng/Fre)
Posted: Aug,14,2018Program Administrative Coordinator (Entry-Level)