AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Shipment scheduling and tracking for Program hardware installations and swaps, ensuring timely delivery
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics of field services, including monitoring and updating calendars, organizing and filing documents, and deploying technicians as determined by the Programs team; work closely with vendors and installation crews
- Preparing Site Surveys and on-site installation SOWs for approval
- Collection and organization of all documentation and photos related to installations, statements of work, and site surveys
- Communication and coordination with clients’ on-site contacts, general contractors, and/or project managers
- Support projects on a tactical level during implementation, and meet project timelines as outlined by the project/program lead
- Own and deliver consistently on all assigned tasks, independently; escalate any potential issues act as the day-to-day support for all members of the team
- Master the use and functionality of internal systems and software
- Acquire a general understanding of AVIDA’s clients and programs
- Additional administrative tasks, as requested and required
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Unparalleled organization and attention to detail; build reputation for impeccable delivery
- Maintain a high level of performance and professionalism under pressure
- Complete tasks on time and anticipate next steps proactively
- Demonstrate clear, well-structured, and concise communications
- Understand when to escalate client/project concerns; work to provide solution options when identifying problems
- Cultivate an understanding of client and team working relationship(s); apply knowledge to anticipate needs and mitigate potential delivery delays
- Contribute to team and AVIDA's culture by volunteering support
- College Diploma
- Minimum 2 years related experience in project, operations, and/or logistics coordination
- Experience with and knowledge of building code requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication and engagement skills
- Strong and proactive problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Can work autonomously, but is a team player
- Incomparable attention to detail
- Has a passion for creating and delivering great experiences
- Strategy and innovation-focused company facing rapid growth
- Inclusive and engaging team atmosphere, with supportive and collaborative mentality
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Nov,22,2018Director of Technology Operations and Support Services
Posted: Nov,5,2018Graphic Design And Illustration Animator
Posted: Oct,11,2018NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Logistics and Installation Coordinator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Sep,17,2018Program/Account Manager (FILLED)
Posted: Aug,20,2018Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (Eng/Fre)
Posted: Aug,14,2018Program Administrative Coordinator (Entry-Level)