AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build a solid understanding of Avida’s client programs and use this knowledge to identify opportunities and generate new leads;
- Perform new business prospecting and development, including cold calling, and ensure timely and regular follow-up with prospects and clients;
- Collaborate with the Avida leadership team to create and present presentations, pitch decks, and RFP responses;
- Contribute to increased revenue and sales by identifying new revenue streams, based on Avida’s overall strategy
- Build client relationships by ensuring service excellence and total client centricity;
- Achieve or exceed sale targets within assigned territory and accounts;
- Model Avida’s core values in all interactions with the Leadership team, colleagues, prospects, and clients.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Maintain a high level of performance and professionalism at all times;
- Can read people well and can anticipate next steps proactively;
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills, and can effortlessly speak to prospects without requiring a script;
- Ability to negotiate and can influence others by articulating value propositions in a compelling way
- Capacity to handle objection and rejection graciously, while knowing when to push and when to pull back;
- Solid time management and organizational skills, and attention to detail;
- Can perform autonomously, but is a team player;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with focus on results and driven to succeed;
- Has a passion for creating and delivering great experiences.
- College Diploma or University Degree;
- 1-2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of closing sales;
- Fluency in English and French (business-level reading, writing, and verbal);
- Experience with digital projects or digital marketing an asset.
- DCS / DEC (Required)
What we offer:
- Strategy and innovation-focused company facing rapid growth
- Inclusive and engaging team atmosphere, with supportive and collaborative mentality
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Base compensation plus commission
We thank all applicants for their interest, but due to the volume of applicants are only able to contact those shortlisted for interviews.
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title in the subject line and indicate how you found out about the job posting in the body of your email:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Nov,22,2018Director of Technology Operations and Support Services
Posted: Nov,5,2018Graphic Design And Illustration Animator
Posted: Oct,11,2018NetSuite Implementation Consultant & Administrator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Logistics and Installation Coordinator (FILLED)
Posted: Oct,3,2018Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Sep,17,2018Program/Account Manager (FILLED)
Posted: Aug,20,2018Inside Sales Representative - Bilingual (Eng/Fre)
Posted: Aug,14,2018Program Administrative Coordinator (Entry-Level)