Reports To: Director, Services And SupportAbout Avida:
AVIDA is a retail experience company. We’re on a mission to create better shopping experiences for all.
Today’s bricks-and-mortar retailers face many challenges. Stiff competition, high customer expectations, technological disruption, and legacy real estate and IT infrastructure, are but a few. We provide strategic and creative approaches to experiential planning and design – all fully supported by a flexible and scalable technological platform. From ideation to execution, deployment and ongoing service and maintenance, we’ve got you covered.
We enable retailers to deliver exceptional in-store experiences for their customers that align with brand and business needs.
AVIDA – Enablers of elevated in-store experiences.
Purpose Of Position:
AVIDA is seeking an experienced Bilingual Technical Support Analyst to manage all aspects of our CRM system and provide outstanding remote telephone and on-line support to our clients. As a Bilingual Technical Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for creating, resolving, managing and delegating service support ticket requests. Additionally, you’ll be expected to configure and test hardware and software for our technology solutions.
As the Bilingual Technical Support Analyst, you’ll report to the Director of the Services and Support department and are accountable to internal and external stakeholders. You must be a highly organized, detail oriented individual who is independent, accountable and committed to providing a highly professional customer experience. In addition, you’re a critical thinker with the experience, ability, and attitude to successfully manage AVIDA’s helpdesk in support of our global client base.
- Manage all aspects of the CRM system including but not limited to assigning new tickets, analyzing trends and proactively identifying solutions
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hardware/software – media players (windows, android, linux), networking peripherals (modems, routers, switches, AP’s), HDMI extenders, digital signage, CMS, remote connection, etc.
- Configure and test media players/devices to ensure they are functioning properly prior to shipment for installation
- Develop, document and communicate client service processes and procedures
- Collaborate with field services team to troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently
- Work closely with the support partners to ensure all digital assists are functioning as they should
- Internal support – Account Managers, Field Service
- External support – Clients, Vendors and Suppliers
- Manage data and accounts on CMS platforms, remote management tools and helpdesk
- Conduct player functionality audits and coordinate RMA’s
- Provide regular weekly reporting and ticket status updates
- Create KB’s, documentation and tutorials
- Model AVIDA’s core values during all interactions with colleagues, clients and vendors
Background And Skill:
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Project management
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- In-depth knowledge of networking technology
- Cisco Certification / Oracle Database Administrator
- UNIX/LINUX System Administration / Security+® Certification /
- Cloud computing and CRM
- Tier 1 helpdesk support experience – must be professional and courteous with the ability to proactively address support tickets in a timely manner
- Operating systems - Windows OS(XP, 7, 8, 10), OS X, Android and Linux, Windows Server
- Imaging and custom configuration of media players
- Fundamentals of networking - TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS, LAN, WAN, WLAN configuration
- Familiar with FTP and VPN technologies
- Remote access and monitoring platforms
- Hardware repair – troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repair
- Excellent in verbal and written communication of service ticket logs
- Ability to quickly and independently learn new software and hardware
- Detail and goal oriented
- Hard working and punctual
- Must be flexible with availability as position requires some evenings and weekends
- Excellent bilingual communication skills – English and French
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- As agreed to with Management – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- On call every xxx weekend and every xxx evening from 5 – 12am
The above are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities and requirements of the job described. Rather, they are intended to describe the general nature of the job.
AVIDA is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please let us know in advance.
As an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please put job title is subject line:
◀︎ Back to Careers Page
We are Looking for:
Posted: Jan,22,2017Bilingual Technical Support Analyst
Posted: Jan,22,2017Director Of Services And Support